Monday, August 11, 2008

Can You Assist Me

-----Original Message-----
From: Yeboue Ahou [mailto:yeboue_1@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 3:46 AM
Subject: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 26.2/5.0] Can You Assist Me.

Good Day,

Please, kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter
may cost you because I know it may come to you as a
surprise as we'have no previous correspondence.I got your
contact as i was searching for helping hand in your
country ,this is why I decided to appeal to you directly
for assistancebecause I' have no relations or friends in
your country for help I am Mrs. Yeboue Ahou from Ivory
Coast.

I am a widow being that I lost my husband a couple of
months ago. My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa
exporting board until his death .

He was assassinated last january by the rebels following
the political uprising. Before his death he had a foreign
account here in Ivory Coast up to the tune of
$12,500,000 which he told the bank was for the importation
of cocoa processing machine.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a
safe account inyour country or any safer place as the
beneficiary . I have plans to do investment in your
country, like real estate and industrial production.
This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are
willing to assist me and my only son Frank, indicate your
interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards .
Mrs Yeboue Ahou

No comments: