Monday, March 3, 2008

From the International bank of Taipei, Taiwan

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr. Wong-Shiu Ki. [mailto:MrWongShiuki1@aol.com]
Sent: 01 Maret 2008 2:18
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 21.4/5.0] From the International bank of Taipei, Taiwan.



Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Wong Shiu ki, an account officer with the International bank of
Taipei, Taiwan.

I am requesting for your partnership in re-profiling fund, I will
give you the details when you reply this mail, but in summary, the
funds are coming via Bank Of
Taipei Taiwan.

This DEAL is 100% risk free and legitimate, If you are intrested to
assist me, get back to me and I will provide further details and
instructions.

Thanks for your time and patience.

Regards,
Mr.Wong-Shiu ki.

No comments: