Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME,MR. UEMATS KUNI.

________________________________________
From: Uemats Kuni [mailto:uematskuni48@msn.com]
Sent: 24 Maret 2009 3:59
Subject: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 13.00/10.0] PLEASE GET BACK TO ME,MR. UEMATS KUNI.

Dear,

My name is MR. UEMATS KUNI, a contractor from Japan. The statistics shows that the Economy of your country is getting better and will be more profitable in few years to come. I do hereby wish to let you know that I am interested to invest in your country through you. I am in HONG KONG at the moment with the Sum of Sixteen Million,five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($16,500.000.00) that I would like to invest in your country if possible.

I made this money through a contract awarded to me in OSAKA by the ministry during the relocation of OSAKA AIRPORT,and I am not safe if I should go back to Japan because I did not finish the contract. I hope you can understand my situation and assist me to invest this money properly as this is my only hope.

Please kindly get back to me as soon as possible if you can assist me.

Best regards,

MR. UEMATS KUNI

No comments: