Friday, February 29, 2008

YOUR OPINION FOR INVESTMENT!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: MRS.SUZANA NUHAN VAYE [mailto:suzanavy02@hotmail.com]
Sent: 29 Februari 2008 2:31
Subject: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 30.0/5.0] YOUR OPINION FOR INVESTMENT!!!!




MRS.SUZANA NUHAN VAYE
No 2 MABEL SIRLEAF CRESCENT,
ACCRA AVENUE,
MONROVIA.
LIBERIA-WEST AFRICA.

ATTN: SIR/MADAM

Kindly accept my apology for sending my mail to you.I Am a true God
fearing person, and I want you to trust me and help me out in this my
condition. I believe you are a highly respected personality,considering
the fact that I sourced your email address from the internet for the
purpose of this transaction.

Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and
fragile political situation in Liberia but it has formed consistent
headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins.

My Name is MRS.SUZANA NUHAN VAYE from Liberia, a Country in West Africa.
My late Husband is Issac Nuhan Vaye, Deputy Minister of Public Works in
Liberia. My Husband was falsely accused of plotting to remove the then
PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA CHARLES TAYLOR) from office. Without trial, Charles
Taylor ordered for the execution of my beloved husband.To the glory of
God,Mr.Charles Taylor,the former president of my country (Liberia)had been
apprehended and awaiting trial for war crime and injustice inflicted to
the people of Liberia and Sierra Leone at the International Court of
Justice under the supervision of the United Nations Security Council.

Before my husband was killed, he moved out the sum of USD$30 million
through a diplomatic means, and deposited it with a Security Company
Abroad.

All I need from you is your honesty, co-operation and Keep this in a total
confidential nature.My lawyer based in Manchester U.K will bring you into
the full details when he get your response which I consider positive.But
in summary the funds are legitimate and clear from any known Liberian
security intelligence. This is a legitimate transaction and You will be
rewarded with 20% of the total sum for your partnership.This move is a
desperate attempt to save the life and future of my family and my children
in particular.

I humbly request that you send your letter of acceptance to my personal
lawyer,Barr.Joseph Alford,a British citizen based in Manchester U.K,via
his private contact address only for further information and instructions,

BARR.JOSEPH ALFORD ESQ
TEL: 44-70-45703001
FAX: 44-870-9741509
EMAIL:alford_chambers002@yahoo.com.hk
EMAIL:alfordadvocateesq001@hotmail.com

Kindly include your Full Name, Private Telephone and Fax Numbers where you
can always be reached, your Residential or Company Address to enable him
send detail information/documents that will enable you receive the fund
without any problem either now or in future as all modalities has been put
in place for a hitch free transaction.

Please your urgent response is needed.

Best Regards.

MRS.SUZANA NUHAN VAYE (WIDOW)

No comments: